Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Cheating


Today is my birthday, I am 49. I am very proud of being 49, I look and feel better than I have in ages.

Since I have gotten so lean so quickly again, FP said go out and enjoy the day, don't worry about the diet.

I had a meeting for my son's lacrosse league at 7:00 am (yes, that's right, 7:00 am on a Sunday) so ate my usual waffles and coffee, skipped the first meal since I didn't get up till 5:30.

10:30 had a glass of Louis Roederer Champagne and then off to lunch at Village Pub for a glass of Paul Bara Grand Rose champagne, followed by a fantastic rare cheeseburger, fries, remoulade, with a glass of J.L. Chave Mon Coeur 2007 Cotes du Rhone.

I guess I enjoyed it, when the waitstaff came to take away my napkin, I looked at it and told them I would take it home and wash it, then return it soon. He took a long look and said "you know, I might just take you up on that offer!"

Oh, I ate the whole thing......

No comments:

Post a Comment