Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something to think about


I am hoping that I motivating someone, somewhere everyday. I know that I am some days, because some of you email me and tell me, and that makes me feel good.

We can all learn from each other, but we learn a great deal from ourselves. We must be the doers.

Here are a few things to think about.

You have got to start to finish- Kristy Wilce

Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.- Chinese proverb

The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives. - William James

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

"I can't do it" never yet accomplished anything; "I will try" has performed wonders. - George P. Burnham

If you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do.- General George Patton

Yes, it's true: We can't control the wind or the rain or the other vagaries of weather. But we can tack our sails such that we can steer the course we desire. - Unknown

I've always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best. - Akeem Olajuwon

No one knows what he can do until he tries. - Unknown

It's all about the journey, not the outcome. - Carl Lewis

I believe in you, it's up to you to believe in yourself. Kristy Wilce

2 comments:

  1. wow that is actually very insperational. Esp for someone that is trying to get motivated to get in shape!!

    ReplyDelete