Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ball Crunch


Everyone wants flat abs, or at least abs without all that icky jiggly stuff all over them right?

If you have followed my posts, you know that I am still on the fence about what really creates those abs, is it all those exercises or the fat loss?

I actually think it takes both, although I tend to avoid ab exercises unless I am prepping for a competition.

By the way, my skin looks a little funky here because it is immediately after a spray tan before my last competition. I do like the veins though!

"FP" taught me this. Do you ever have an exercise where you thing your trainer is having you do it cause they get a great laugh out of it? I used to think that about this one, but I actually like it now.

This is a variation of a crunch on a stability ball.

Hook your feet up at the handles of a free motion machine and crunch on up as many as you can. Don't bounce, keep it controlled and always concentrate on the abs. You can do a set of 10 or 20 then flip around, still on your back with our hands on the handles (where your feet were) and then do the same number of straight legged leg lifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment