Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Motivation

It's Monday, so many people dread this day and I don't understand why.

We are here once, so if things are not the way we want them, then we must change them. I cannot imagine living in a world that made me unhappy, a job that I hated, a cold climate.

I believe that I create my own world, and everything that surrounds me. If I don't like it, then I need to move on or learn to accept it.

I guess you can tell that I love my job, otherwise I would probably dislike Mondays like so many others do. I also love Mondays, they feel like a new start for me, every single week.

I think a lot is because I am a creature of habit and that is also why I am so successful in my endeavors.


It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get back up.
--Vince Lombardi

There are only two options regarding commitment; you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in-between.
--Pat Riley

Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation.Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
--John Wooden

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory.
-- Vince Lombardi

The Six W's: Work will win when wishing won't.
-- Todd Blackledge

The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.
-- Vince Lombardi

Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them. But do not let them master you.
-- Hellen Keller

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
-- Source Unknown

 

 

 

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I like that difference made between character and reputation.

    ReplyDelete