Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again!



I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Back in the saddle again! Yesterday was my first day training after 4 weeks and god did it feel good! Shoulder day, an hour in the morning with a new program, and at lunch run up 125 stairs, and down 125 stairs, then jump rope 100 times. 3 sets.

Actually, I got so excited that I did my 350 stairs and my 300 jump ropes on Monday and Tuesday at lunch too...I couldn't wait.

The picture above was taken just a couple days ago, I guess that taking a month off weight training didn't hurt me too much huh? I think it was more of an emotional distress than anything really. My delts will pop again soon, very, very soon!

My shoulder and ab workout Wednesday:

Barbell Military Press SS w Leg raise 4x10 70 lbs
Arnold Press SS w crunches 4x10 27.5 lbs
Front DB Raise 4x10 17.5 lbs
Lateral Raise/ Burns 4x10 17.5/35 lbs
Leaning Lat Raise 4x10 17.5 lbs
Seated Bent Over Raise/ twist 4x10 12.5 lbs
Butt Floss 4x10 25 lbs
Poliquins Twist 5x10 BW
Combo 3 x 4 x 3 25 lbs

It felt so good to lift again that I found myself dancing in the weight room, dancing to this song on the video below and I didn't give a damn who saw me! Actually, when people saw me they smiled, I think they were as happy to see me lifting again as I was to BE lifting!


Isn't life wonderful!?

Steven Tylers look doesn't do anything for me, in fact it is obvious the only weight he has ever lifted was attached to a bottle of something....but he says it all and it's just how I feel. Turn up your speakers and feel it with me!

Email subscribers will need to navigate directly to the blog to see the video below.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is so exciting, Kristy! i feel like we were both "set back" a little but really it was almost like a "reset" of sorts. i can't explain it. like adenosine to the heart when it's in SVT. lol.

    i hope you're feeling great today! you look amazing in your picture. :)

    love ya, mama kristy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sakura, Yes a "set back" is all it is, and as far as school, you will be fine, you will have more time to study and the girls will be bigger, life won't be as hectic! My "set back" has allowed me, no- forced me to stop and smell the roses, I forgot how nice they smell. I had to look up adenosine...and I guess you are right!

    ReplyDelete