Friday, April 29, 2011

I want to be a Bodybuilder Part 4




Yes, folks, the long awaited part 4!

It isn't quite as good as the last ones, I honestly thought that he would actually be on stage in part 4, but I guess that leaves us waiting for the next one.

The fellow who did this (or the gal) does know what they are talking about though, except that most people don't take the nuts away at the end....but I suppose it depends on your own physique!



I have included the others (parts 1, 2 and 3) in case you haven''t seen those, I suggest going in the correct order and not backward!

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I was translating it into Spanish for Carlos, trying to imitate the computer-like voice: "NE-CE-SI-TO PRE-PA-RAR 15 LI-BRAS DE PE-CHU-GA DE PO-LLO Y 36 BO-NIA-TOS". I was a bit stuck, however, with how to translate "a whiny little bitch".

    ReplyDelete