Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Morning Motivation




“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.”

“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.”

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

“To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about 
the failures and the negatives in our lives.”
 Denis Waitley

“Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”

“There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more
likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.”
 Nathaniel Branden

“I've learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and 
hide it.”

“My mom raised me so wonderfully. She gave me self esteem and made me appreciate 
my flaws, as well as my strengths.”
 Kirsten Dunst 

“Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose 
courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying 
them -- every day begin the task anew -”
 St. Francis de Sales 



“I care not so much what I am to others as what I am to myself. I will be rich by myself, 
and not by borrowing.”
 Michel de Montaigne


No comments:

Post a Comment