Monday, August 20, 2012

Motivation



“Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not doing 
too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy.”
 ~Jennifer Aniston

“Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious.”
 ~Jennifer Aniston 

“Do I consider myself sexy? I all depends on the way I'm feeling. When I'm happy inside, 
that's when I feel most sexy."
~Anna Kournikova

“I can make a scene that's not supposed to be sexy, very sexy. It's a power you're 
born with. It's not a physical thing, it comes from inside. It's all in the eyes.”
~Tara Reid

“No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy."
Paris Hilton

Sexy at the millennium means having a solid sense of self but never taking yourself 
too seriously.”
 Rebecca Romijn Stamos

“I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are 
sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.”
~Angelina Jolie 

No comments:

Post a Comment