Monday, October 22, 2012

Motivation




“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” 
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” 
Mahatma Gandhi

“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.” 
Karen E. Quinones Miller

“Never dull your shine for somebody else.” 
Tyra Banks

“We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” 
Carlos Castaneda

“I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself.” 
Michel de Montaigne

“You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” 
Swami Vivekananda


8 comments:

  1. Once again, your motivational sayings come just when I need them. Thanks, sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we need to Skype this weekend? Hope things are ok....

      Delete
  2. love the part " “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” by Swami Vivekananda"

    thanks for sharing motivation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Damin- I agree, we are all looking so far for guidance and motivation, when it is right inside us, we only need to listen to ourselves as we know best.

      Delete
  3. Where do you live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a work out partner, to help motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your local gym is a great place to start looking!

      Delete