Monday, April 1, 2013

Motivation




It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself,  you can’t be comfortable with others.
~Sydney J. Harris

Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
~ Pamela Vaull Starr 

I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any way, shape or form. I just aim to improve, to be better that I was before. That’s me and I am free.
~ Unknown

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
~ Ella Fitzgerald 

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
~ Bruce Feirstein

Your life will be no better than the plans you make and the action you take. You are the architect and builder of your own life, fortune, destiny.
~ Alfred A. Montapert 

Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives:
where we focus our attention.
~ Greg Anderson 

As for the future, your task is not to foresee it, but to enable it.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You look amazing. I have been reading your blog for sometime now and I just had to finally comment. I am originally from San Francisco, GO BAY AREA! and I am will be 49 soon. I refuse to subscribe to being frumpy and anything but fit and healthy. You show woman that his is possible. So thanks for that.
    jennifer in austria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen-x thank you so much, that means quite a lot to me! I work hard, real hard. I will be 52 in exactly a week, but you know, I look better (and feel better) than i have ever. It takes a lit of dedication, but if you want it, it's there. I slipped a peek at your blog- you are pretty amazing yourself!!! Keep up the good work, the best is yet to come!

      Delete